About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Orbitz gum

"Dirty mouth? Clean it up!"
What a great line.

one of my hands is a sleep right now, while the opposite eye is half open. I'm not sure if i'm going to get a head ache or if i'm going to survive this day, and due to all my ailments I recognize, I need to "clean it up"

I've never been one to spout out dirty words, and I was never that rough around the edges, but lately i have been finding my fair share of going out, having a good time, but getting carried away. Not to worry, I'm not where i could be, but why even be where i could be.

It goes like this. I'm moving to Los Angeles, and a i have quite a few people who are looking out for me and are indeed nervous about my arrival. Los Angeles is a beast. A forest that some survive, and others become the trees, conforming and twisting each limb till the path to survive, becomes more dense and more are caught in the web of deception. I don't want that ..of course.

I'm excited about my new endeavor. New life, new place, new adventures, and when i say i'm going to clean it up, i'm going to clean it up. I just can't wake up this way. Exhausted, hoarse mouth, questioning myself, and concerned with what I could become. Numb.

No comments: