About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

just saying hello

hello.
another day in la
and i'm still trying to absorb my surroundings

so...indeed it has been awhile.
5 days to be exact since the beloved Valentine’s day had arrived.
I wish i had some type of footage, but the only footage i have is in my minds eye..if that makes any sense. I suppose i just got bored of loading pictures. I love to take them, but it takes for ever to load and then size, and by the time I do its like wah... i think i may go back to film and scanning.

This is my second week in Los Angeles, and if you know of anyone moving to this forest, i suggest sending them to my blog, and here’s why, i ain’t sugar coating squat!

i’ve seen both sides of the forest
the familys
and the conformists
and it somehow all meets back in the middle
where the parachutes are left up only for the birds
there’s no escape
in the forest of l.a.

well that came out of nowhere, but its what i’m thinking.
I can’t even begin to tell the stories, the people, observing the style of this place. okay..i guess i'll begin.

Style: looks like:
out of someone’s closet, but not just any ones personal closet, just some random someone
*someone went into a dark closet or with a blindfold, grabbed several items, put them on, and walked out the door
*Everything is used, and if it isn’t used, it looks used, even if you just bought them at Levi’s for 150 dollars..and i’m not just talking distressed jeans.
*Outrageous is normal
*nerds are “amazing”
* “Good music” is who ever you know
*Parking is an art form

My mind is a little soupy.
so thats why i'm just saying hello.

p.s. ROCKSTAR MOMENT OF THE WEEK:
* DANCED WITH DREW BARRYMORE AND HER NEW BF "MAC.COM" WHILE JENNY LEWIS FROM RILO KILEY ENJOYED A BEER BESIDE ME. ALL THE WHILE WATCHING A LARGE BALDING RUSSIAN MAN SING POP SONGS THAT EVERYONE DANCED CRAZY TO, AND THEN AT THE END OF THE SHOW, HE WAS NAKED....NOT JOKING. OKAY. HE WAS IN HIS CHONIES.

love

3 comments:

Mk said...

wow, I don't know what to say to that. . . . but wow. I like the imagery of the parachute though. I feel like Tokyo is a forest. . ..a concrete one. Loves

Ryan A. said...

nice, i made out with drew barrymore once.

ok i didnt, you got me.

Lisa Goe said...

hahaha.. just got this. man i need to update. okay. i will