About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

exhausted


i think i just did the most amazing job ever..in my life...yeah..i did.

My band, Senior year, just did what we were made to do; play at a High School..and during lunch. oh yeah. i'm not even kidding. it was fantastic. now if only i had some footage.

We were so into it, i think we blew High School Musical out of the water. ..actually yes we did:)

We were jumping on chairs and tables, and at one point this girl jumped on the table with me and started doing a dance off! yeyah! i'm not even kidding. i know this story deserves much more description, but no joke. i'm exhausted.

I sang and danced until i got ill...which is what i think i just became. i'm going to need some soup, a movie, and a few magazines..and maybe some chocolate...i'm not saying you should come over and do that..but you now if you want;) hahah;)

oh good night and good day. i'm so excited to see what else my life has in store. aren't you?

2 comments:

Matthew Halbe said...

So, I came across the quote in Hoop magazine the official mag of the NBA. It doesn't really have anything to do with your post. But in my own mind, it has everythig to do with it.

"This world demands the qualities of youth: not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a predominance of courage over timiditiy, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease" Robert Kennedy

I don't have any doubts of the epicness of the scene. Bravo!

heres another quote while im at it...
"for God sake, give me the young man [or woman] who has brains enough to make a fool of himself" Robert Louis Stevenson

Nowhere is that lesson more important than high school!!

Lisa Goe said...

why thank you:) oh man i had so much fun. I really can't wait to do more of these. it was super overwhelming but totally worth it. it was definitely inspiring.

those quotes are awesome! I hope to get more pictures of our craziness. i'm sure they are priceless;) hahha