About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

tiddle

so, inspired by my friend matt..this is going to be short..and sporatic.

I wasn't intentionally going to share this, but its whats on my mind.
all to say i fell for cute.
anytime anyone says "oh that is so cute!" or "you are so cute" courteously smile, but don't buy into it.

AT JCrew I am not encouraged to say cute. Reason being, it is an over used word. its kind of like what we do to any American word. At one point it had value, and then we devalue it by over using it. (biggest example the word love)

anyhow, I fell for "you are so cute" I tried to put it behind me, but.. i fell for it, and hours after i left mr. "cute" he was already utilizing the word with someone else. nice..real nice.

so please, learn from me , and don't fall for cute..fall for brilliant :) hahah

No comments: