About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Friday, January 18, 2008

bummed

i don't need to complain.
actually i really shouldn't.
I'm off to a new start, with new beginnings.
new friends, new life, new pictures, new stories..but
we are talking about tonight.

I agreed to a house sitting job, that turned into a dog sitting job, and did i mention, also watching two kids? The kids are super sweet, and so are the dogs, but to my knowledge, my nights were supposed to be off.

Now normally i would suck it up, however I have about 2 weeks left in SB, and would love to just hang out with my friends, while i currently have the convenience of walking down the street to see them.

So now, i'm sitting in an office filled with God knows what and i'm just putzin' around. wah wah wah! ..pause...

okay so now i am continuing the wah wah's of last night.
I was literally just waiting around for the night to end, the boys came home, and we watched a movie...a cheesy one, but it worked out pretty well:) I suppose i am just a selfish yes....i wanted to go out..but can you blame me...

p.s. its all workign out, and i think this weekend will be a great one;)

LG

1 comment:

Ryan A. said...

you are leaving santa barbara? where you movin to?