About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Thursday, October 4, 2007

tears of hair.


what lisagoe.com kind of had, she just needed some trimage


never get your haircut if your not ready for a HUGE change.
I LOVED the girl who cut my hair. she was AWESOME! super fun, energetic, but i asked for a choppy a-line ,andi asked for it thinnned. I look like a porcelain asian doll who's about ready to kill someone. Its just a very conservative haircut..and i'm not all that conservative.

I know there are more important things to complain about. but i'm not going to lie and say I didn't cry. I did. like a 5 year old child and stomped and pissed around..okay not all that, but i did feel like a foolish 5 year old. but hair..its kind of a big deal. so you'll be seeing me with my hair tossled up for quite some time..unless i decide to look like a school girl..or i decide not to look like lisagoe.com.


and what it looks like now..not lisagoe.com

No comments: