About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Monday, October 1, 2007

Lets do this

After having 3 myspace pages (1,2,3), a website, and a facebook,(i don't know that url)I felt it was time to start a blog. I think I have now fully covered all bases. I'm still getting used to the lingo for these blogs, but I think it will be an interesting adventure. I decided to start "blogging" as you natives call it when i realized everything in my head needed to be spliced out for all to see.

I noticed every day has its theme and/or story, and being on this "starving artist" adventure I'm prepared to embarass myself, and possibly others...but all out of love for our pure entertainment. This is an experiment for myself and others to enjoy the adventures of www.lisagoe.com.