About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think i'm gettin' it

I had dinner tonight with some old friends and as one of my friends was talking, my mind trailed off a bit and my thought said, "I think i'm gettin' it" the phrase has continued to resonate in my mind, but..i don't quite understand what it is i've "gotten".

I suppose i've had a few epiphany's tonight. One that friends are much more valuable and important than rushing home to go on a jog, Two that food and fellowship have completely gone out the window for a replacement of easy mac (sincerely unfortunate), and lastly, if I need something or want something. to ask for it.

So I suppose the revelation today is to stick to the basics. Revamp the joyous things of life, and concentrate on necessities for not only the body but more importantly the soul.

I could continue writing, but I think I just birthed a song. Its time to be reintroduced to a more motivated life.

ONWARD!

No comments: