About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I had a leash...and bells on my shoes..it worked for me!


So you may or may not be familiar with this video but lets just say, its becoming a normal "perk" to let our kids run free. and so my story for the day.

I'm leaving work ( i presently work in a small shopping center), and i'm going the normal speed limit. In front of me is a parked car and another car coming towards me. I look over the crosswalk, no one's crossing and the parked car is not going anywhere fast, so like anyone, i pause and continue on my way.

I hear a loud 'HONK!" I look behind me, no one there, and i look forward and the lady in the car in front of me has her hand over her mouth.

I look in the rear view mirror to see whats up. did someone fall? NOOOOOOO SOME LADY WASN'T WATCHING HER KID AND THE KID WAS PLAYING IN FRONT OF THE PARKED CAR, INCHES FROM STANDING IN FRONT OF MY CAR! the family all looked at my "buster" and scowled.

Did i feel bad, yes....For the parents who don't know better then to keep their kid close and not in the street! So please. PUHLEASE! Don't be naive, your kids still need your protection.

No comments: