About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

7:45 am

It seems that 7:45am is when my body decides it wants to wake up. The problem is my brain ends up winning over the battle of in bed or out. Today was different. I woke up threw on my puffer vest and headed out the door. I suppose it did help that I was taking my friend to the airport, but somehow I kept thinking "what is this life for. Certainly not to sleep all day!"

I looked over at my coat rack. I have a bit of a coat/jacket problem. Where some people bring their pazillion shoes, I bring a gajillion jackets. I began thinking..I should get rid of half of my clothes...but I'm too lazy to rummage through them today. I suppose this is when my heart and brain met in the middle. All of Life is dust. My petty things mean nothing in the end. My heart ache for bad love affairs is nothing. My success is nothing. After a good wall stare, I proceeded out the door and into my car.

The night had left an icy layer of frost on the car. As I turned the engine on, I was stopped again by my thoughts. "What is this life for. Where should I head today" I began to think of the few places around Nashville I could venture to. After all it was early enough to get somewhere and be back by morning. I picked up my friend and dropped her off at the airport and within that time, forgot my previous thoughts. The thoughts crept back in when I began my journey back home.

My mind venture dissipated as the realization of work came to the forefront.
So what do I do now with my 7:45am wake up and go call. I attempt to write, while at the same time wonder.. What is this life for..

No comments: