About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

day of vegging




So i took the day to roll around in bed as usual. ok, well it wasn't like i REALLY wanted to roll around for 3 hours in bed but i really didn't want to call the Saturn Service to have them say, yay! you owe us $100!! yay! i can't wait to have no money again! woohoo!!




So after running around with my friend craig i went over to my friend Derek's to do some laundry. He and his roommate are out on tour so we get to watch their dog, Bowie, and enjoy some free laundry:) And of course a little cable...we don't have that yet..:)

I sat down turned on all the remotes and sat..for hours..and realized tv has gone to crap! so i dyed my roommates hair instead:)






No comments: