About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

DEEE lete

I have a day off..well kind of. i have to go into work late today so i should be looking for another job and posting stuff for our senior year event and learning new songs..but i haven't oops. ..and i need to!

Anyhow i decided to empty my email box. 180 emails in my box doesn't seem necessary.
To the right i looked at all my folders filled with archived letters, coupons, and receipts and i saw a name. a name i haven't spoken to or thought of in a long time.
This folder was filled with pictures, posters, letters, laughs, and tears, but i've been sitting on it for a long time hoping that it would inspire a song or maybe i'd use the material for a book, but its been about 2.5 years now and those archives have all just continued to rot.

I think the most I've done with them is read them and bow my head in pure embarassement that i would even have kept these letters this long, not to mention this person. Yes at times i wish this person could still be in my lfe and we could utilize eachother resources of knowledge, but sometimes "these are time that can't be whethered, and we have never been back there since" -rilo kiley

So today i "selected all" clicked "delete" and removed the label.

And today is the first time i've been inspired to even write about them. the end.

RIP : ________ all done

2 comments:

Chad Cheverier said...

i got your letter and still owe you one, i am just lazy lately and have been craving top ramen so bad, but they don;t sell it at trader joes

Lisa Goe said...

yay!!!! no they do not sell ramen at traders but they DO sell ramen at rite aid but the best kind is in santa monica at Mitsuwa. LETS GO!