About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



I came home for Easter, and its great to be home. my dog has a set of bunny ears on with a basket of goodies that she is drooling over. i love it. I think we are having a bit too much fun with these bunny ears.




My trip in Nashville was amazing, but i couldn't tell you the highlight. or any GREAT rockstar stories. It was a definite time of reflection and i will have to say, I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm starting to feel however that i don't have a lot of time to figure it all out. Granted today's society has changed in the last 20 or so years, but i look at my life, comparative to my mothers, and realize at my age my mom had a full time well paid job and a 2 year old daughter.





I, on the other hand, am nowhere near having children and recognize in no more than 4 years i will indeed be 30..."30 flirty and thriving" Ha! For the time being. i'll just enjoy my dog and my bunny ears

1 comment:

Mk said...

I love the bunny ears and I'm midway through the saga bellow. ;)