About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

BO BERRY BISCUITS ROCK MY PICKING WORLD!!!

So i have a song called Cigarette, inspired by a young life girl i met who reminded me of myself, but I had not nearly as much of a rich story line. She would rant and rave about Bojangles "her all time munchy spot" so i wrote about it, and threw in some common food items so people in the south would know what I was talking about.

needless to say, i never actually enjoyed a bo*berry biscuit and a large coke for 2..that is until last night! the most glorious of glory's! after a great dinner at sams' i ventured to bo*jangles which no joke, after i finish this blog, i'm hopping in my sweet jetta rental, hitting some thrift stores, and getting another helping of boberry biscuits. they are the most delicious things ever!!!

I'm about to document.. so get prepared.


on another note. i like nashville. its easy. its comforting, there are nice people, and i can totally understand how musicians enjoy playing here. its home, even if you've never set foot on the land before. its home. As i got in the car on my way to my friends house, I thought out loud, "is it weird i don't feel out of place?!" and i still don't. i don't feel awkward or scared. comfortable. really.

okay leaving fido and on to bojangles. i might even have to write another song about these darn biscuits;) yum


UPDATE! to prove my love of BoBerry Biscuits, enjoy the video.
p.s. notice the white marks on the wheel. they are icing remnants from the previous nights spree:)

No comments: