About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

FEATURED ON APPLE.COM!

yep..I did a background vocal part for some friends of mine, the Pseudo Rebels. You may be familiar with their remix of Kid Kuddie's song "Day and Night". For the music video we all went to the apple store at a certain time, and silently set up our "gear" at 2:17 or other. we all pressed record and made this amazing music video! Mind you we did get kicked out..but now its actually featured on apple.com.. hahah! how awesome is that!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Michael Keola Teixeira said...

That was pretty freaking awesome... And like I said before, when are you going to teach me to be cool like Lisa Goe?

Unknown said...

Lisa, YOU ROCK! Thanks so much again for your beautiful vocals, as well as your cameo appearance for this flash mob. you really make this song pop!

Mk said...

I hope it was okay to share it on my blog too :)

Its Me.. Enjoy said...

of course its ok to share on your blog!

Ryan A. said...

lisa that was sick! thanks for posting it! sweet vocals too, as always