About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

To post or not to post

so yes i suck major
I need to and would LOVE to be better at keeping up with this blog, and because i am indeed trying to be a bit more routine with my life. i'm going to begin right ....now.

so... whats up. well i'll tell you whats up.....



ps...it sounds like i'm saying that " in california is having a recession..but i'm fully aware its the usa. i say "and" just want to clarify..

3 comments:

Sheena LaShay said...

I heard you were in chicago recently and i didn't get a call. that makes my heart hurt. also...god knows i miss your music. i wish you were on my ipod. i have many friends who think they are singers and i wouldn't put them on my ipod for free. but you...i'd buy your album twice over and put it on repeat till i knew all the words.

i miss you and hope you are doing well.

Lisa Goe said...

bah!!! don't let your heart hurt!! i know. i'm sorry. I think i mentioned to sama i needed to call you. we barely got to hang out:( anyways. it will not be the last i visit! and thanks for your love and encouragement:) love ya!

Joy and Brian Barker said...

Lisa! What is up?? Just thought I'd check out your blog... haven't looked in a really long time... I have a brother who is building blogs for people in the Christian music industry. He is living in Franklin (I think)... or somewhere near Nashville. His business is skorinc Not that you need his services, but I know his business partner knows a lot of people in the industry... my brother's website is visualcoma.com and his partner (who would be of more help if at all) is brodyharper.com anyway, maybe they wouldn't be able to help out at all, but I am sure they are good people to know... they have a lot of contacts so check them out!