About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

so guess what!

i'm getting motivated!!!

i woke up at 6
i went on a run
i ran out of breath
i walked:)

I cleaned the front deck,
i made clippings of flowers,
i took out the trash,
i found some worms....gross

I did the dishes,
i mopped the floor,
i straightened my hair,
i finished my paper work

I went to the bank
the bank was closed
i can't pay my bills now
i
am
broke


but on the brighter side i still have to go to work
and hope that some part of today will motivate the words and tune i'm hoping and prayin for

do i stay or do i go now doododododod..

and the recent "gossip"....oh wait.. i don' have any
other than i'm at coffee shop that is way too trendy and some girl with her cute mini coup can't drive and almost hit me...good job.

No comments: