About Me

My photo
www.lisagoe.com Too many miraculous, strange, hilarious things happen to me...so its about time you all experience it with me through the ups and down of lisagoe.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Desperado

Why don't you come to your senses.....


Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone


Shoot. i don't know what else to say other than that.

so hows life kids!? my hope is that you are doing well.
My hope is that someone out there will be able to tell me what the heck i'm doing, but i won't lie. i have had some great encouragement.

In the last week i have met quite the random slew of friends, and so far so good. They're all a bit crazy, but its good crazy. I guess you can say i've met my gonzos.

1 comment:

Ryan A. said...

your phenomenal shooting skills cracked me up on that bo berry video. your lucky that camera didn't just fly out the window.

gonzo...man i miss that show. staying home from school just isn't the same anymore. hannah montana's got NOTHIN on the muppet show.